* Fiji Airways inflight loaders have been informed that "instructions come from above"
* An email to all the Fiji Airways crew tells them that they are "not to request for the Fiji Times for any flights as we load Fiji Sun only"
* The department that the message came from is ISD - Inflight Services Department - and they just load whatever specifications they are told to, supplies, equipment and aircraft servicing
* Any decisions about the company quarterly Inflight magazines, what and who goes in it, newspaper uplifts and other magazines, including in-seat entertainment, involve Marketing and Communications
* Shane Hussein, who joined the airline in August 2011, seems to get a promotion every time Fiji Airways gets a new CEO
* His most recent promotion, General Manager Corporate Communications, and supposedly a good buddy of Aiyaz Khaiyum