The Gaunavinaka Report on Retired Colonel Sakiusa Raivoce:
* Raivoce paid for the Opposition Office staff wages & petty cash from the date that the General Secretary of Parliament terminated all staff on 9 January 2015 until the Opposition received their $225,000 deposit.
* Raivoce stepped in to provide a bridging loan and Sodelpa agreed to the nominal interest rate in exchange.
* Sodelpa provided a wage listing and petty cash reimbursement each week and he advanced the money.
* In March Sodelpa refunded him $13,261.24 plus 5% interest of $663.07. He was paid $13,924.31 in total.
* Had Raivoce not stepped in, Sodelpa would have had to close the office or ask the staff to work for free.
* Raivoce had agreed to loan $10,000 initially and the interest was to be $500.
Fijileaks: We have not been able to obtain comments from Sakiusa Raivoce nor MP Mosese Bulitavu when we went to press!