* In our view this is a minor offence and probably has more to do with professional jealousies amongst accountants
* We wonder whether some accountants in SODELPA were behind NFP leader Biman Prasad's suspension - given their overtly racist crusade to strip him as chair of Public Accounts Committee?
* The question to ask is whether the audit was carried out in a manner that met basic accounting and auditing standards;
* Whether all the material disclosures regarding the Party’s accounts have been properly disclosed/
* Whether the accounts met IFRS and GAAP standards?
* The fact that the accounting firm was not registered is not NFP’s fault. It is the firm’s responsibility to present themselves to potential customers as being fit and proper to undertake the audit, and fit and proper includes being registered under the required laws in Fiji
* How many institutions ask auditing firms if they are licensed to operate in Fiji before they engaged them?