I have read your posts on fijileaks.com today 11th August 2015 that involves Hon. Sudhakar, myself and VHP Fiji.
On that note I wish to advise you as follows:
1. Hon. Ashneel Sudhakar, since taking up a political position last year, has relinquished his post from VHP Fiji. VHP is a charitable organization and our constitution as at date does not permit politicians to hold office. He is therefore not a member of VHP. Your involvement of VHP in issues related to Hon. Sudhakar is unnecessary.
2. We request you to kindly remove the VHP banner from your blog as it unfairly undermines our members that work selflessly in the charitable organization for the poor and needy of the society. It does not do any justice to them.
3. In terms of my comments of last year, they were said in context of elections hype and not in my capacity as VHP President.
4. Any comments on my social media by any of my friends that has in anyway insulted you is deeply regretted. Such comments have since been removed but you continue to publish the same every now and then. My intention has not been to cause any harm to you or anyone as they were merely meant to be humorous.
5. I sincerely hope you would exclude myself and VHP in particular from your blog warfare with the Government or anyone not related to us.
6. We are ordinary law abiding citizens of the country and me, my family or our organization do not wish to be dragged into issues that have nothing to do with us.
7. Should you require further clarifications please contact the undersigned.
Thank you so much for your understanding.
I realise that you may even wish to publish this email on your blogsite and I see no problems with that.
President VHP Fiji