COUPIST RABUKA: 'As an aspiring Prime Minister, I have every right to ask health of my fellow coupist and Prime Minister Frank Bainimarama.'
Fijileaks: Well, tell us the names of your ten hooded gunmen who overthrew the Dr Timoci Bavadra government
Was former Police Commissioner Brigadier-General Iowane Naivalurua one of the ten gunmen who stormed Parliament on 14 May 1987? Is that why he hates the Attorney-General and Acting PM Aiyaz Sayed Khaiyum? Iowane Naivalurua became Police Commissioner (2010-2013) after Bainimarama's 2006 Coup, and is now FFP government's Ambassador At Large, Fiji Ministry of Foreign Affairs & International Cooperation.
* We know that the ten men squad who snatched Dr Timoci Bavadra, Dr Tupeni Baba, Mahendra Chaudhry, Jai Ram Reddy, and other FLP-NFP MPs on 14 May 1987 were led by
* Captain ISIRELI DUGU, later UN Regional Field Security Coordination Officer in Afghanistan and other overseas hotspots.
* Dugu's second-in-command was the late SAVENACA DRAUNIDALO,
the former husband of Adi Kuini Bavadra.
As Dr Baba, one of the founders of FLP, wrote: 'The coup was also partly about sex: Bavadra was married to a woman who had been married to one of Rabuka's officers who had, it seemed, taken the marriage break up badly. In the tight little world of the military, that made Bavadra the enemy.'
* The third team member was Brigadier-General IOWANE NAIVALURUA, later Police Commissioner (2010-2013) and now Ambassador At Large, Ministry of Foreign Affairs & International Cooperation, Fiji
WHO WERE THE OTHER SEVEN, SITIVENI RABUKA?
Stop LYING that great Lauan chief, the late Ratu Mara, was behind COUP
Its astonishing how social media commentators are obsessed with Fiji's Permanent Representative at the United Nations, Dr Satyendra Prasad's alleged role in the 1987 crisis, while absolving Coupist Rabuka and his masked henchmen. Graham Leung: 'Oh, Rabuka has apologised'.
The Fiji Times should release its convicted owner's Medical Eye Report
* The Fiji Times should RELEASE the medical records of its owner Mahendra Motibhai Patel, who is hiding in Sydney, Australia since 2014