Shazzer for Freedom in Fiji:
We all want to reduce road deaths. But let’s be realistic!
There are not even a million people in Fiji.
In 2013 there were 41 road deaths in Fiji. That is 41 too many.
To support Bainimarama’s claim of saving millions of lives he would have to stop all road deaths in Fiji for over 48,780 years.
Or perhaps he believes he can stop all 1.24m road deaths worldwide.
One of the dangers of being a totalitarian dictator is you begin to believe your own propaganda. As a result you make many OUTRAGEOUS claims, especially before an election.
Compare this with some of his other claims which have turned out to be lies.
• The economy is well managed. 1.1% annual growth is the lowest of any prime minister of Fiji.
• The National debt is declining. When he couped Fiji the National Debt was just over $2bn. Now it has more than doubled to nearly $5bn. And that’s only the debt we know about.
• Land is safer under the 2013 constitution. No one believes that and that’s why no one can challenge a Land Bank decision in the Courts of Law.
• Increased Cost of Living was not caused by his policies. Devaluation, increasing VAT and incompetence all prove that a lie.
• A 300 room casino will open in Fiji in 2013. Remember he even got dressed as a Native American Chief for that delusion.
• The sugar Industry is booming. Well Frankie only in your simple brain does halving the size of an industry count as a boom.