Qiliho warned the victim's parents not to go to POLICE or PUBLIC and given his past violent history, who can blame them; some years ago he beat his wife up so badly she couldn't walk and took several months off work. In the past he has also threatened Victor Lal over Fijileaks articles, especially this one from 10 November 2015:
We also say to another Sitiveni - RABUKA: He should resign as SODELPA leader and let someone untainted with coups, 'kama sutra' , and human rights violations take on the FijiFirst Party at the
"This Christmas, let us renew the spirit of hope, courage and compassion that brought us to where we stand today. Let us care for those who are less fortunate, let us protect those who are vulnerable, let us love and understand each other, and let us always uphold the high moral character that defines us as a people."
Frank Bainimarama's 2016 Christmas Message
Fijileaks to Police Commissioner
We will be bringing soon medical documentary evidence of how this violent thug beat a Nadi youth BLACK and BLUE. The victim ended up in hospital, and yet Frank Bainimarama and Aiyaz Khaiyum are PROTECTING THIS SERIAL TORTURER:
BEATING JUSTICE? The eight police officers and one RFMF Sergeant Pita Matairavula, former bodyguard for Bainimarama, who were sent to jail for killing Viliame Soko, have been moved to the pre-release center in Nasinu. Are these convicted policemen and a soldier, whose appeal against convictions and prison sentences were filed only a week ago, are to be released soon? We may recall that Qiliho had turned up in court during the trial, to initimdate the presiding Sri Lankan judge. Now, we call upon Frank Bainimarama and Aiyaz Khaiyum to order Qiliho's own arrest for the beating of the Nadi youth!
FOOD FOR THOUGHT: When Frank Bainimarama opened the new Navua Hospital he said Chinese $11million to build the hospital was another "milestone" in Fiji-China bond. But did Chinese "chop suey" patients?
Fijileaks: The same Chinese contractor built Albert Park stadium and the new Ba Hospital; It is time to prosecute Health Minister Rosy Akbar and her predecessor Jone Usamate under Aiyaz Khaiuym's Section 65 of the Health and Safety Act of 1996; Both Akbar and Usamate have presided over non compliance of Occupational Health and Safety laws
The new Navua Hospital's kitchen and other areas are not compliant with Occupational Health and Safety standards. Both Bainimarama and Health Minister Rosy Akbar confirmed that:
* The new Navua Hospital's kitchen and other areas are not compliant with Occupational Health and Safety standards;
* Food was being cooked at the old Navua Hospital and then transferred to the new hospital;
* Ventilation is a special concern and arrangements for industrial fans to be placed in waiting areas, which people are complaining about;
* Also the drainage system of the hospital;
* Long waiting hours, lack of cleanliness in hospital facilities, non-availability of proper medications and disrespectful behaviour from medical personnel were some of the major issues members of the public visiting the new Navua Hospital face daily;
* There was a need for routine cleaners in the hospital's washrooms to ensure cleanliness was maintained throughout the day;
* The toilets are always blocked and even parts of the hospital corridor and rooms are leaking: http://www.fijitimes.com/story.aspx?id=383075
From Fijileaks Archives:
Fijileaks, March 30, 2013: