Eloquent lips are unsuited to a godless fool— how much worse lying lips to a ruler - Proverbs 17:7
THE 2000 ACRE PLUS VALAVALA ESTATE:
* Can Rabuka inform the nation how much he sold his Valavala Esate for to an Australian Chinese developer in 2018?
* How much had he bought the estate for, and from whom?
* Did he get rid of the estate so he didn't have to declare its worth in his 2018 Asset Declaration when he led SODELPA into the election?
*How could a third-ranking officer have thousands after the coup to purchase the Valavala Estate? Where did he get the money to buy it?
* In July 2018 he revealed that he had sold his 2000 acre Valavala Estate.
* Did the CRW soldiers train on his farm before they seized Parliament with George Speight, violently overthrew Chaudhry government, and
held the MPs hostage for the next 52 days?
* In 2001, the democracy activist JONE DAKUVULA had claimed that Rabuka's cousin and the then General Manager of NLTB, MAIKA QARIKAU, owned a 2,000 acre property - Yalave Estate in the same area as Rabuka. Dakuvula wrote:
"One of the advantages of working for the NLTB is that you have the information first hand and can make choices like this...I wondered how Rabuka was managing in his loan repayments to his Bankers."
* In 2002, it was revealed that Qarikau gave over one million US dollars of NLTB money to Hilton Resort and Spa project without Board's approval.
Fijileaks: Thousands of Indo-Fijian farmers lost their land leases under the policies of the general manager of NLTB, Maika Qarikau.
We can't be kept in the DARK
THE DARK DEVIL: In 1987, Rabuka sprung on us his 'Operation Kidacala' and later stood up in Parliament and announced he was resigning from SODELPA as leader, and ran away to form his own PAP. He didn't have the courtesy to let his party know in adavnce. They were caught napping. As he recovers from food poisoning, following is for all to chew on this cameleon's acts. Warning: Please try and NOT get sick from his blatant verbal diarrhoea when it comes to 'keeping people in the dark'.
He is hiding behind the dark IMMUNITY he gave to himself in 1988
"People’s Alliance Leader and former Prime Minister, Sitiveni Rabuka says when the government currently led by the Acting Prime Minister, Aiyaz Sayed-Khaiyum does not respond to many issues of national interest, they are disrespecting the people of Fiji and denying the right for people to be informed. Rabuka says he is calling on Aiyaz Sayed-Khaiyum to apologize to the people of the country for keeping them in the dark about the Prime Minister’s health and recovery until questions were asked. He says this has resulted in unnecessary confusion."