* Equally, the same i-Taukei provincial voters DON'T WANT Sodelpa MP ASERI RADRODRO to replace Bill Gavoka. They believe as a former son-in-law of PAP leader SITIVENI RABUKA his leadership will distract the party from championing their causes. It will become a personal slanging match between Rabuka and Radrodro.
* They would prefer Ro Teimumu Kepa to lead Sodelpa into election
* Unsurprisingly, the BA Province prefers Mahendra Chaudhry's
Fiji Labour Party. He was second Prime Minister from western division.
*The voters in the 12 provinces we undertook research believe that Gavoka is only planning to cross the 5% threshold, and in the event of a hung parliament, will take SODELPA into a coalition government, led by Bainimarama-Khaiyum.
* A very dangerous and high-risk gamble.
* So far, according to our reliable sources, only 34 applicants have filed their nomination papers, clearly others uncomfortable with Gavoka.
*The provinces are also concerned about Gavoka's recent press statements, praising Rabuka as 'great'.
* Most respondents told us that Fijian protocol prevented them from telling Gavoka straight to his FACE whenever he visited them.
*Sadly, it's the PERCEPTION and NOT 'The Reality of the Matter' that counts in Politics. So, we echo with the over 12 provinces:
'In the Name of God and For Party's Sake, Just Go, Bill'.
The Provinces Who Have Spoken Up against Gavoka to Fijileaks:
Provincial Voters Alarmed with Gavoka's press statements on Rabuka