"I committed the most heinous crime of TREASON on 14 May 1987 but obtained IMMUNITY at the point of a gun. To answer the question, I was never tried and convicted, so do not know the answer to the question. I am also not sure if my post coup crimes where I disenfranchised the entire Indo-Fijian population from 1987-1997 violated Article Two of the 1948 UN Convention on Genocide, which came into effect in January 1951. Article Two of the Convention defines genocide as "any of the following acts committed with the intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnic, racial or religious group, as such": Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part."
* It has come to Fijileaks attention that Sitiveni Rabuka is still up to his usual corrupt and desperate power plays. Two weeks ago, people desperately collecting signatures for his proposed People's Alliance party, were arrested and kicked out of a Charity Concert for TC Yasa.
* A signature collector was seen trying to collect signatures from mourners in a funeral in Komave, Serua
* Now we are been told that Rabuka is using a Government plate vehicle GQ133, fuel funded by taxpayers, and a driver whose wages are funded by taxpayers, to transport his volunteers and collect signatures for his political party
* The Rabuka Moles in the SODELPA Opposition Chambers, are also running his social media page and use Opposition resources to create their new Party at the blessing of the new Leader of Opposition Ratu Naiqama Lalabalavu
* A SODELPA loyalist, who has served as the Personal Assistant for the Leader of Opposition for over 6 years, has also been removed by the Rabuka moles because she refused to participate in their efforts to create a new Political Party
REMINDER: We have been informed that this photo is from the 2018 election campaigns trail and not from the 4th January 2021. The photo includes the late Anasa Vocea, SODELPA Campaign Director for 2014 and 2018 elections seated next to Rabuka. Vocea passed away in 2019. But the three individuals arrowed are still with Rabuka in 2021