Fijileaks Editor: Coming SOON - Documentary evidence of FNU writing off Reddy's thousands of dollars debt on FNU credit card so he could stand for election as FFP candidate, and e-mails where he calls his fellow Minister and FFP general secretary - that "Kattu Minister" - meaning Khaiyum! "Fiji National University's operating grant will be $38.5 million" - Bainimarama in his 2014 National Budget Announcement (which Reddy claims he helped prepare with former FNU VC Ganesh Chand; but then robs Peter (students) to pay Paul (FFP) so he could stand for election)
Who else were abusing their FNU Credit Cards for Personal Gains? - Fijileaks will reveal them after we have dealt with THIS REDDY!
Bula vinaka Mahen!
The Association has just learned the following:
· Upgrading Eroni Loganimoce’ s salary to $44068.00 from $39,452. What qualification does he have? Whose authority are you using to give him this payback and at the same time thank Eroni for being your yes –man? PSC should give you the go-ahead provided the increase is on merit.
· Why Eroni and not other senior staff who are on the same salary range? What is special about him? He does not even have the qualification and is yet to complete his degree. We are talking about procedural fairness and it doesn’t look that way.
· In your new reforms.. you have 14 Directors. In terms of remuneration, how are they going to be paid and which funds are they going to use? Were these positions budgeted?
· PEO ESU is advertised and Mr Joeli Naleca was appointed against the position… this simply means that two officers, one position…does Mr Bainimarama know about this? And about PSC…were they advised as well?
· AAO Bus Fare looks after this special unit and now an added drain on the taxpayer by appointing another officer to this section… is this payback as well?
Mr Mahen, you have caused Basundra headache by your actions and you have made a lot of people suffer by your reforms and Ministry staff are not happy with you as they are being demoralised by your so called proposals.
I hope the PM does something to alleviate the suffering of the workers at MOE.