GLOBE TROTTER Inoke Kubuabola's tentative schedules are as follows:
(1) How is this trip relevant to Kubuabola's Foreign Ministery portfolio, when both financing and development fall under the Minister of Finance Aiyaz Khaiyum?
(2) Did Kubuabola get a clearance from Aiyaz Khaiyum?
(3) Why is Kubuabola stopping in Dubai on return for 3 days when it is the weekend and the Ambassador to UAE Robin Nair is not at the Post to brief him?
(4) Is it to gossip with his two ultra nationalist staff members (Salusalu and Rakai) at the Fiji Embassy?
(5) Or is it to fill in time before Kubuabola's Medical appointment timing during his stopover in Shanghai?
(1) How long is Kubuabola stopping in Shanghai?
(2) Can Kubuabola inform the Fijian taxpayers how many times in the last three years he has stopped in Shanghai for Medical Treatments?
(3) Who has been paying for the Medical Bills incurred in Shanghai?
(4) Is it true that either the CHINESE Government or a Chinese businessman is paying for these visits and costs?
(5) Who is paying for the hotel stopover in Shanghai?
(6) Who is paying for the extra cost of flying back from Ethiopia to Fiji via Shanghai?
(7) Or has Kubuabola faked a reason for stopping in Shanghai to visit the Consulate General, which is largely a commercial/trade post and comes under the responsibility of the Ministry of Trade and Tourism?
From Fijileaks Archives: